Become a Volunteer
Want to be a part of the festival?
If you are 18 or older and would like to volunteer please click here to contact us using the volunteer form. After participating with the Festival, Volunteers will have the opportunity to join us for the following year as well as year-round to support the festival’s operations and programming.
Our fantastic Volunteers are the pillars of our organization and are crucial to the success of the Greenpoint Film Festival each and every year. Festival Volunteers help out in a variety of roles. Some examples include:
- Theater venues: Providing customer service and assistance, including but not limited to managing lineups, ticketing, ushering.
- Office support: Assisting various departments with a range of administrative, data-entry, and organizational tasks required before, during and after the Festival. Duties will vary depending on the position.
- Technical support: Assist with various technical aspects, from media wrangling to festival screening support to website maintenance.
- Marketing voices: Help spread the word by helping with social media, digital & physical media design, marketing planning and distribution and copywrite for the GFF website and affiliates.
Now to the important part, the pros of Volunteering for the Greenpoint Film Festival.
- You’ll get to watch the films for free
- Network with film makers and other people in the industry
- Attend our parties
- Become a part of the GFF family